Wednesday, March 31, 2010

More Paperwork




(one of our Home Study pics)




I have been consumed with paperwork! Ahhhhh!!!

Okay, I feel better. : )

Yesterday, I prayed for a good night sleep because I have been tossing and turning the last few nights, not being able to shut my mind off. God was gracious and I slept like a rock.

I was a little nervous about getting my fingerprints because I was told to go to a Metro PCS. I kept thinking, "That is a phone store. They are going to look at me like I am crazy!" But, they had an electronic pad, and they did my fingerprints in a matter of minutes. The cool thing is that the guys there were Korean. Yeah. . .

Between the two of us, we have the bulk of the paperwork done now. We finish up the financial stuff today or tomorrow and then we take our courses. Joe is getting his physical and blood work today and I go on Monday. We are waiting for a few things to come or get turned in from other people or offices. But I think we are doing great as far as getting things done in good-timing.

Next week, Joe and I both have off for spring break. I am going to do the spring cleaning and organizing before our first home study the Monday after the break. Joe is going to work on seminary and doing some things around the house, like repainting the crib. We were blessed by receiving the paint we were going to need to buy for free!! That saved us about $40.00!! It was another God gift!!! Yay God!!!!

Our prayer requests are:
- That we take things one day at a time and are able to sleep restfully.
-More importantly, that we continue to keep God as our focus and not neglect anything He has called us to do.
-Wisdom and discernment as to what we should commit to and let go of. We want to do everything, but know that some things will have to be done by someone else or another time.
-Keeping an eye open in regards to spiritual warfare and protection from the enemies schemes and attacks.
-Protection and health for our baby, the mother, and foster family.

We are so blessed with all of our friends and family that are praying for us. Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment