Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Home Study application complete!

We finished the Home Study application in pretty good time. Of course, it was pretty much all I worked on during my spare time for a few days in a row. Joe finished his part on Sunday. I started to wonder if the timing is good to start all of this because Joe has so much work to do with seminary, having a full-time job, and ministry on the weekends. I decided not to bother him about when he was going to do the parts that I can't do for him. But he was just as motivated to get it done and turned in as soon as possible. We are just so excited and don't want to waste any time.

Now, we wait for the official application for the agency and the Home Study agent to meet with us and go over more things for us to do. My prayer is that we can get this stuff before Spring Break so that we can use that time to do the bulk of paperwork and other items. Joe is taking the week off to be with me during our vacation and work on getting the house more ready for our baby.

God has opened many opportunities to share about Him to others through this process. It is so wonderful to be used to testify His faithfulness and provision.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Congrats! I am so excited to follow your journey and be right behind you!

    ReplyDelete