Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

This Mother's Day I didn't feel as sad as the last few. Even though I don't have my baby here with me or even know anything about him/her, I know that God has one being prepared for me. I can take comfort in knowing that He knows where and what our child is doing and that He can take care of him/her. I am being shown, once again, the lack of control I really have and really need to have. God is not just making a difference in this child's life, but doing a work in us already.

Keep praying for our baby, the birth mother, and the foster care parents. Also, that Joe's prints will be accepted so that we can move forward.

God bless you and Happy Mother's Day to all official and unofficial mothers!

1 comment:

  1. Love you Kim! Abi and I pray for you and Joe nearly every night as you continue to go through this process. We wait expectantly with you!
    Love,
    Maranda

    ReplyDelete