Friday, September 10, 2010

Samuel's Storybook

With the help of one of my crafty friends, I made the cover for Samuel's Story book. It is up to you to fill in the pages.

I am asking all of those who partnered/are partnering in anyway to do a page
for Samuel.

1- Just take a regular or decorated sheet of computer paper,
2- put you/your family picture on it,
3- and write a letter to Samuel (handwritten or typed) sharing your part in
his story. Please include how you came to partnering in this adventure as
well.
If you have children that prayed and participated in fund raising, I would
love to hear what they have to say also. I have heard so many people say
that they or their children are and have been praying for baby DeGuido for
years. Some have been woken up at night to pray, and some have been given a
word of peace or encouragement from God about this process. We have several
items that have been donated, and many have donated in other ways.

You can send it, put it in my or Joe's mailbox at Perimeter, or hand it to
me anytime. If you want to wait, that is fine too. You can always update
as the time goes on.

We can't make a baby book of his birth, but we can show him how much he was
already loved even before we met him. I also want him to see how the body
of Christ
rallied together to bring him to his God-given home.

I am very excited about this weekend. We have the Tupperware Fundraiser tomorrow and the kids are doing the triathlon on Sunday. I will post pictures as soon as I have time.

2 comments:

  1. I am soooo excited to say that we raised over $500 for Samuel's Adoption at the Tupperware Fundraiser...just by shopping! We had alot of fun and were so thrilled to celebrate with Kim and Joe with a little baby shower. Thanks to Jennifer Style who hosted the party in her home!
    ~Allison W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. That number is still growing because the online party is still open until Sept. 21!

    If you'd like to shop, click here (or paste into your browser):
    http://order.tupperware.com/pls/htprod_www/!twx$eparty_ctl.p_guest_welcome?pv_eparty=bb654b863630b1595767f1ab180612d6&pn_guest=3128418

    ReplyDelete